From: Christian Henning, Founder of GetGolfFit and the Single Digit Blueprint.
If you accept this invitation, it will cost you exactly $1.00.
That's the "bad news".
Now For The Good News...
In exchange for this minuscule investment, I am going to give you the greatest gift I could ever give an aspiring or accomplished golfer.
It's the key to my "golf fitness vault"... a literal treasure trove of workout systems and shortcuts to spark lower scoring for a golfer of ANY skill level... and develop a powerful "golf body".
And I'm going to let you have them...
...ALL OF THEM...
...(plus a whole lot more)...
I'll tell you why in a bit, but first, I have a question for you...
Are You Just "Winging It"?
Practicing "hope and pray" golf fitness? Performing random "WOD's" or workouts of the day?
Maybe you are using the flavor of the month workout not designed for golfers or golf improvement.
Or do you have a clear-cut plan to improve your golf body?
If you are "winging it", don't feel bad... you're not alone. For the better part of my golf career, that's what I did, too.
And for a while, it worked.
In the early days, when my golf workouts were less refined and simpler, "winging it" got the job done. But as my love for the game increased and I played more and more often, "winging it" just didn't cut it anymore.
I decided to "unlock" my body so I could swing the club better... and more efficiently... while at the same time creating longevity, reducing risk of injury, and creating a powerful base for my swing.
So I Did Something Most Golfers Only Dream Of Doing...
I assembled my entire panel of experts (and we have A LOT of really smart people) and I picked their brains on the best way to systematize each and every aspect of golf fitness, nutrition, flexibility and mobility, power, and recovery.
- Based on expert feedback I crafted a step-by-step system to deliver "Core to Score" in bite-sized and actionable daily chunks ... the foundation for ALL Habit creation
- Exercise experts helped shape "Core to Score" and "Shed Pounds to Shave Strokes" with a "print and go" workout so you can get in shape quickly coupled with demo's on how to do every excercise
- Nutrition modules were crafted to simplify diet and create greater adherence and also to learn more about your individual strength's and weaknesses
- Attended many certifications for sports performance such as the Onnit Academy, NASM Certified Trainer Program, and Turbulence Training for Fat Loss
... and that's just to name a few!
Virtually every aspect of warm ups, workouts, nutrition, flexibility, and recovery were documented in step- by-step detail for all members to see. (and now there are over 6 FULL Workouts with daily checklists available.)
And EVERY Golf Fitness Challenge has been put to the test...
I handed these checklists (or "Challenges" as they're more formally known) over to real-world golfers and even PGA Pro's.
My goal was simple: I wanted to see if the average golfer could follow the steps in the Golf Fitness Challenge's and achieve similar results as I did.
The First Tests Showed Promise... But Not The Results I Wanted.
OK, maybe "not the results I wanted" is being a bit harsh... but it wasn't great. (Although I'm sure it was better than they would have done on their own.) And my "guinea pigs" had a lot of questions, which told me that I needed to beef up the Challenge Checklists a bit more.
So that's just what I did.
And then I handed them back to my test groups to try again.
The Result: SUCCESS!
I now had something that most golfers only dream of having...
I Don't Say Any Of This To Brag...
In fact, any astute golfer will be quick to point out that, "It's not how often you practice, but how much you drop your score that matters."
I happen to agree.
And fortunately, the golf fitness systems I've built not only allowed my personal golf score to drop, they also increased my confidence and consistency.
In other words, I actually KEPT WEIGHT OFF and IMPROVED my golf body thanks to the systems I created.
Until very recently, these checklists, flexibility and mobility training, golf fitness challenges, "print and go" workouts and hybrid distance modules were mine and mine alone.
They were locked in my personal "notebook", and unless you worked as a one-on-one student with me, you never saw them.
They were my "secret sauce"...
My "Mystery Ingredient"
But recently I made a very bold (and some might say CRAZY) move at GetGolfFit.com.
I decided to take literally ALL of my systems, workouts and checklists...
...and "open source" them to other golfers, teaching professionals, and aspiring tour players.
I call it "GetGolfFit On Demand", because that's exactly what this membership is: On Demand Golf Fitness Workouts, Flexibility & Mobility Training, and Nutritional Programs.
As a "GetGolfFit On Demand Member", you get to see everything... the good, the bad, the ugly.
And when we figure out something that works, I systematize and document it into an "Challenge" (i.e. a checklist, daily workouts, and bite-sized theory lessons) that all members can use.
Here's a quick look at the execution plans that are already waiting for you inside the GetGolfFit On Demand clubhouse...
- Core to Score. 90 Day Golf Fitness system geared towards developing your body to create more power, stability, and balance. Golfers often gain a full clublength in distance after completing the program. The key is your core – a collection of muscles and tendons between your thighs and your chest. Your core acts as the gas pedal for your golf swing.
- Endurance Builders. Use these Builders anytime, anywhere with ANY workout. This is the perfect solution for those wanting the best results in the least amount of time. You’ll discover the “Splits” and the “Burn” builders and more.
- Shed Pounds to Shave Strokes. More Stamina, energy, and not getting winded... and not to mention you'll look better in the mirror. You can achieve them all with this Golf Specific workout system.
- Our original Golf Fitness program - "30 Yards or More in 30 Days or Less" is still one of our toughest. 3 months of workouts take you from beginner to advanced while building muscle, shredding fat, and developing more flexibility. Quite simply, stick to this program and you will see results in your golf game and your personal health... and we think that's a pretty good benefit!
Get access to all our Golf Fitness Challenges that provide step by step "Action Oriented" implementation checklists, video lessons, checklists, printable tracking sheets, and full instructions that I use to improve my students golf bodies. My team and I are constantly creating new Fitness Challenges and implementation checklists... We also constantly refine and research new scientific discoveries, so you'll always be on the cutting edge and up to date. Here are a few examples:
... and that's just to name a few!
These golf fitness execution plans are great for optimizing your game (what you already have), but what if you want to develop more consistency as well?
What if you finally wanted to just become more consistent from shot to shot?
If so, there's the...
- Pre-Putt Routine. The best shooters in basketball have a pre-shot routine before swishing a free throw. The best hitters in baseball follow the same routine before stepping into the batters box. And the best ball strikers in golf have a short pre-shot routine they repeat before they smash the golf ball. Yet most golfers – dare I say “hackers” – randomly take a whack at their putts and wonder why they can’t consistently stroke the ball into the hole.
- Pre-Round Warm Up. How many times have you teed off and felt unprepared and unsure of how your round would go? Are you confident? My guess is that you aren’t as confident as you could be.
- Purposeful Practice System. Learn the lost art of practice that most of the modern era golf instructors, magazines, and television shows have forgotten. Clearly, this is the 'secret ingredient' to crafting a repetitive swing, impressive short game, and confidence.
- How to Perform Under Pressure. Practice like you play. Pounding ball after ball on the range is NOT practicing like you play. Learn the art of translating hitting well on the range to PLAYING well on the course.
These Golf Fitness Challenges and Consistency Modules are without a doubt the ULTIMATE KEY to unlocking more distance, more stamina, and lower scores and to finally crossing off all those items on your "To Do" list.
And by the way, if it's variety you are looking for...
I release a brand new "Workout of the Month" based on the latest scientific data available... geared at helping you stay on the cutting edge.
Workout of the Month, Flexibility Program, and Instructional Video's
Monthly Group Challenges (and Prizes!)
Every month, I'll release a new Workout of the Month... and each month will have a different focus.
And while you can access any Fitness Challenge and Workout of the Month at your leisure, we have found that our most successful students are those that participated in our Group Fitness Challenge's.
You'll be notified in advance via email and Facebook when an upcoming Fitness Challenge is forming. You will have plenty of notification so you can plan ahead.
This is the advanced training portion of the GetGolfFit On Demand membership where you'll also get more advanced coaching for accelerating your progress into single digit country.
- Get direct notifications right to your Email Inbox & Facebook page every morning with a 'Checklist' of the days tasks to complete (so you don't have to worry about what to do and when)
- Post your journal to the private area to hold yourself accountable with other Challengers (boosting your speed of improvement)
- Every Challenger is entered into the Challenge Contest when they complete all assessments, our last winner was Mika who won a $349 Scotty Cameron Putter!
And look... having the tools at your fingertips is going to put you ahead of your competition... but you also need support, motivation, and accountability to break through your barriers.
That's where the Golf Aggressive Coaching Mastermind comes in handy to turbo-charge your results and deliver quicker results...
What is the Golf Aggressive Coaching Mastermind?
The Golf Aggressive Coaching Mastermind is our exclusive Facebook community - and includes an entire network of like-minded golfers, experts, and coaches we have organized to support you & your journey to master the game of golf.
The mastermind is not limited to fitness, but covers Golf Performance... and a supportive group of golfers who encourage and provide advice on your journey to lower scores.
When you're actively working to improve your game is when you're going to have the most questions and need the most support. You don't want a simple question or challenge you're having to hold you and your progress back for days or even weeks.
Every single day, you'll have the opportunity to ask coaches (who are scratch and single-digit handicappers themselves) ANY question you have about lowering your score.
Ask us anything!
- Get direct clarification about concepts, strategies, drills, or tactics you learn inside the GetgolfFit On Demand Clubhouse
- The coaches are available via our special PRIVATE Coaching area where you can get the specific targeted help you need as soon as possible. Our coaches will always answer your questions so you are always moving your score lower and lower
- Make friends, connections, potential golf partners through the bond you will form working towards a common goal
- Receive daily checklists for group Challenges that start on the 1st of EVERY month
- Hold yourself and others accountable (our #1 discovery for the fastest improvement)
You Get It All - For A Full 30 Days - For Just $1.00
Your investment today is just $1.00.
Your initial charge will be $1.00 for 30 full days of access. Cancel at anytime
or do nothing and be billed $29.00 per month and keep full access to every
current and future workout, challenge, and lesson module.
I May Be Crazy...But I'm Not Stupid
It may come as a surprise, but I do have a sneaky, ulterior motive for making this offer.
As you have probably already guessed, I'm not getting rich giving away my best stuff for $1.00.
My sincere hope is you'll love what you see and choose to stay.
If you do, GREAT!
If not, that's OK too.
Just cancel before the 30 days are up, and you'll receive a full refund.
But if you do love it (and I think you will), you'll automatically be renewed at our charter member rate of just $29.00 a month.
A paltry sum...
... especially when compared to what will happen to your golf score when you implement just one of the execution plans you see above, or what you'll save by getting a direct, specific answer to that one big question that's been plaguing you.
In fact, I'll make you a deal...
If you aren't able to add 10 yards to your driver, and 5 yards to every iron in your bag during your first month as a Get Golf Fit On Demand member, I'll insist that you bow out and look for help somewhere else.
Again, that's how confident I am in what you're about to have.
So click the Add to Cart button below, and let's get started...