From: Christian Henning,
Founder of GolfAggressive.com
If you accept this invitation, it will cost you exactly $1 (I'll explain why later).
And if you aren't staying in golf shape, practicing and playing during the off-season - you know your game is going to suffer.
Instead of starting the golf season with a fast start... you'll need a month or two to just get 'it' back. To me, this is crazy! And it doesn't have to be this way!
No matter where you live, you can work on your game... no matter the weather conditions... it's not your fault your game has been suffering... I blame the 'mainstream' media for this...
That's the "bad news".
Now For The Good News...
In exchange for this minuscule investment, I am going to give you the greatest 'Off Season' gift I could ever give an aspiring or accomplished golfer.
It's the key to my "Single Digit Blueprint"... a literal treasure trove of challenges, systems and shortcuts to spark lower scoring for a golfer of ANY skill level.
And I'm going to let you have it...
...ALL OF IT...
...plus the just released Flatbelly Challenge Off-Season Program (sneak preview to the left)...
...(plus a whole lot more)... for $1. I'll tell you why in a bit, but first...
If you are SERIOUS about beating your friends, becoming a Single Digit Handicapper, or waiting for your friends to catch up to your drive... the Flatbelly Challenge is the perfect program to keep you tuned up and even make you better during the Off Season.
The Flatbelly Challenge is the result of tons of REAL research on REAL clients of Golf Aggressive. Yep, we actually test our stuff and then tweak and improve.
Chances are you start off your golf season rusty and tired.
You don't really need to, because the Flatbelly Challenge is one component of the Single Digit Blueprint. Our 12 month year round golf performance program designed to help you become a Single Digit Handicapper.
The Flatbelly Challenge includes:
- 9 Fat Scorching Workouts
- Exercise Demo Video's
- Golf Lessons (that you can do indoors)
- Golf Drills (that you can do indoors)
- Accountability through our community of like-minded golfers.
- Printable Workout Sheets
- Mobile Friendly Design
- Daily Checklists
- Full Nutrition Program, Example Menu's, Log-Sheets
- and much more than I can tell you about here...
You also get first-class nutrition with the Flatbelly... complete with done-for-you meal plans and log-sheets, meal planning help and more.
And perhaps the key to your success this off-season is our Daily Checklist to keep you on track and simplify the entire process.
You won't need to do any thinking... just show up and read the daily checklist and knock those items out one by one... GUARANTEED to bring you success.
Off-Season training is just ONE PIECE to consistently lower scores...
I have a question for you...
Are You Just "Winging It"?
Practicing "hope and pray" golfing?
Or do you have a clear-cut plan to lower your score?
If you are "winging it", don't feel bad... you're not alone. For the better part of my golf career, that's what I did, too.
And for a while, it worked.
In the early days, when my golf game was less refined and simpler, "winging it" got the job done. But as my love for the game increased and I played more and more often, "winging it" just didn't cut it anymore.
So I Did Something Most Golfers Only Dream Of Doing...
I assembled my entire panel of experts (and we have A LOT of really smart people) and I picked their brains on the best way to systematize each and every aspect of golf performance.
- Based on expert feedback I crafted a step-by-step system to deliver the "Power & Distance" Challenge in bite-sized and actionable daily chunks ... the foundation for ALL of the SDB Challenge's
- Exercise experts helped shape "Core to Score" and "Shed Pounds to Shave Strokes" with a "print and go" workout so you can get in shape quickly coupled with demo's on how to do every excercise
- Consistency modules were crafted to hone the building blocks of your game and give you more confidence in your practice sessions and dealing with pressure on the course
... and that's just to name a few!
Virtually every aspect of practice, workouts, on-course consistency, warming up, and focused lessons were documented in step- by-step detail for all members to see. (and now there are over 6 FULL Challenges with checklists available.)
And EVERY Challenge has been put to the test...
I handed these checklists (or "Challenges" as they're more formally known) over to real-world golfers and even PGA Pro's.
My goal was simple: I wanted to see if the average golfer could follow the steps in the Challenges and Workouts and achieve similar results as I did.
The First Tests Showed Promise... But Not The Results I Wanted.
OK, maybe "not the results I wanted" is being a bit harsh... but it wasn't great. (Although I'm sure it was better than they would have done on their own.) And my "guinea pigs" had a lot of questions, which told me that I needed to beef up the Challenge Checklists a bit more.
So that's just what I did.
And then I handed them back to my test groups to try again.
The Result: SUCCESS!
I now had something that most golfers only dream of having...
I Don't Say Any Of This To Brag...
In fact, any astute golfer will be quick to point out that, "It's not how often you practice, but how much you drop your score that matters."
I happen to agree.
And fortunately, the systems I've built not only allowed my personal golf score to drop, they also increased my confidence and consistency.
In other words, I actually KEPT and REPEATED the learned skills thanks to the systems I created.
Until very recently, these checklists, GTG's, skill challenges, "print and go" workouts and consistency modules were mine and mine alone.
They were locked in my personal "notebook", and unless you worked as a one-on-one student with me, you never saw them.
They were my "secret sauce"...
My "Mystery Ingredient"
But recently I made a very bold (and some might say CRAZY) move at GolfAggressive.com.
I decided to take literally ALL of my systems and checklists...
...and "open source" them to other golfers, teaching professionals, and aspiring tour players.
I call it "Single Digit Blueprint" (or Birdie Brigade for fun), because that's exactly what SDB is: A group of serious golfers who get to test out new and interesting golf systems and ideas.
As a "Birdie Brigade Member", you get to see everything... the good, the bad, the ugly.
And when we figure out something that works, I systemize and document it into an "Challenge" (i.e. a checklist, daily lessons, and bite-sized theory lessons) that all members can use.
Here's a quick look at the execution plans that are already waiting for you inside the Single Digit Blueprint...
- Flatbelly Challenge. The Best Off-Season System For Maintaining Flexibility, Strength, Balance, Power & QUICKLY Eliminating the Rust - In The World.
- No More 3 Putts! Challenge. The Best System For Holing Out More Putts, Increasing Confidence & QUICKLY Lowering Your Score - In The World.
- Core to Score. Golf Fitness System geared towards developing your body to create more power, stability, and balance (shown to increase club distances by up to 10 yards per iron).
- RedZone Challenge. Become DEADLY Accurate from Within 100 Yards AND Lower Your Handicap at the SAME Time - in 6 Weeks or Less.
- Pressure Testing Modules. Developing the skill to perform under pressure is often overlooked in most golf lessons from the guru's. We think this is a HUGE oversight! Focusing too much on mechanics and ignoring fluidity under pressure and only hurts golfers in their attempt to lower their score.
This Is Your Chance To Finally Own My Most Treasured Collection Of Golf Improvement Challenges, Golf Specific Workouts, Consistency Boosters, Practice Checklists, and My Secret GTG Formula... Literally Everything I Used To Become A Single Digit Handicap Golfer
...and you get FULL ACCESS to the JUST RELEASE Flatbelly Challenge... complete with mobile friendly workouts, videos, and tutorials so you can access ANYWHERE.
... and that's just to name a few!
These execution plans are great for optimizing your game (what you already have), but what if you need to develop a new skill quickly?
What if you finally wanted to play under pressure better, eliminate 3 putts, or just become more consistent from shot to shot?
If any of those are on your "To Do" list, then you'll love our Challenges and Daily Checklists. There's the...
- Pre-Putt Routine. The best shooters in basketball have a pre-shot routine before swishing a free throw. The best hitters in baseball follow the same routine before stepping into the batters box. And the best ball strikers in golf have a short pre-shot routine they repeat before they smash the golf ball. Yet most golfers – dare I say “hackers” – randomly take a whack at their putts and wonder why they can’t consistently stroke the ball into the hole.
- Pre-Round Warm Up. How many times have you teed off and felt unprepared and unsure of how your round would go? Are you confident? My guess is that you aren’t as confident as you could be.
- Purposeful Practice System. Learn the lost art of practice that most of the modern era golf instructors, magazines, and television shows have forgotten. Clearly, this is the 'secret ingredient' to crafting a repetitive swing, impressive short game, and confidence.
- How to Perform Under Pressure. Practice like you play. Pounding ball after ball on the range is NOT practicing like you play. Learn the art of translating hitting well on the range to PLAYING well on the course.
These Challenges are without a doubt the ULTIMATE SHORTCUT to breaking 100, 90, 80, and ultimately 70 and to finally crossing off all those items on your "To Do" list.
And by the way, if it's better fitness you are after... well... I have execution plans for that, too.
For example, there's the...
- Core to Score. 90 Day Golf Fitness system geared towards developing your body to create more power, stability, and balance. Golfers often gain a full clublength in distance after completing the program. The key is your core – a collection of muscles and tendons between your thighs and your chest. Your core acts as the gas pedal for your golf swing.
- Endurance Builders. Use these Builders anytime, anywhere with ANY workout. This is the perfect solution for those wanting the best results in the least amount of time. You’ll discover the “Splits” and the “Burn” builders and more.
- Shed Pounds to Shave Strokes. More Stamina, energy, and not getting winded... and not to mention you'll look better in the mirror. You can achieve them all with this Golf Specific workout system.
- 30 Yards or More in 30 Days or Less. Our original Golf Fitness program is still one of our toughest. 3 months of workouts take you from beginner to advanced while building muscle, shredding fat, and developing more flexibility. Quite simply, stick to this program and you will see results in your golf game and your personal health... and we think that's a pretty good benefit!
And again, this is just a SAMPLE!
And by joining today, you can have immediate access to all these Challenges, workouts, assessments, and consistency modules (over 20 in all!)...
But that's not all...
Quick Start Checklists, Force Multiplier Training, and PROVEN Systems
Get access to all our Challenges new and past that provide step by step "Action Oriented" implementation checklists, video lessons, checklists, printable tracking sheets, and full instructions that I use to lower my students scores. My team and I are constantly creating new Challenges and implementation checklists as refine and discover things that work, so you'll always be on the cutting edge and up to date. Here are a few examples:
- Distance Dialing - Stroke Shaving System - Knowing your distances should be apparent to most golfers… however, we have discovered that not only do most golfers not know their distances, their golf clubs may not be properly tuned! In this module, we will learn yardage in the air, roll, and how to pinpoint club flaws that will need to be fixed. In addition, learn how to account for wind changes, humidity, and many other factors that affect club distance
- Greasing The Groove - The reason why most people NEVER succeed in transforming their game is because they train their brain incorrectly. This sends the wrong signals to your body that may end up causing you to get WORSE! If you really want to transform your game, the SOLUTION is to focus on the SIGNALS you are sending your body through your practice and exercise.
- First Tee Jumpstart - Warming up is an afterthought for most golfers. We've found that a special sequence of events that only take 15-minutes can reduce your front 9 scores by as many as 5 strokes. You'll learn how to warm up your body, mind, and golf game so you hit the first tee with a running start
Monthly Group Challenges (and Prizes!)
Every month, we'll release a new Group Challenge. And while you can access any of the Challenges at your leisure, we have found that our most successful students are those that participated in our Group Challenge.
You'll be notified in advance via email and Facebook when an upcoming Challenge is forming. You will have plenty of notification so you can plan ahead.
This is the advanced training portion of the Single Digit Blueprint and although you will get plenty of powerful insights and strategies for lowering your score, you'll also get more advanced coaching for accelerating your progress into single digit country.
- Get direct notifications right to your Facebook page every morning with a 'Checklist' of the days tasks to complete (so you don't have to worry about what to do and when)
- Post your journal to the private area to hold yourself accountable with other Challengers (boosting your speed of improvement)
- Every Challenger is entered into the Challenge Contest when they complete all assessments, our last winner was Mika who won a $349 Scotty Cameron Putter!
Single Digit Blueprint MASTERMIND
The Single Digit Mastermind is our exclusive Facebook community - and includes an entire network of like-minded golfers, experts, and coaches we have organized to support you & your journey to master the game of golf.
When you're actively working to improve your game is when you're going to have the most questions and need the most support. You don't want a simple question or challenge you're having to hold you and your progress back for days or even weeks.
Every single day, you'll have the opportunity to ask coaches (who are scratch and single-digit handicappers themselves) ANY question you have about lowering your score.
Ask us anything!
- Get direct clarification about concepts, strategies, drills, or tactics you learn inside the Single Digit Blueprint
- The coaches are available via our special PRIVATE Coaching area where you can get the specific targeted help you need as soon as possible. Our coaches will always answer your questions so you are always moving your score lower and lower
- Make friends, connections, potential golf partners through the bond you will form working towards a common goal
- Receive daily checklists for group Challenges that start on the 1st of EVERY month
- Hold yourself and others accountable (our #1 discovery for the fastest improvement)
You Get It All - For A Full 30 Days - For Just $1.00
Your investment today is just $1.00.
I May Be Crazy...But I'm Not Stupid
It may come as a surprise, but I do have a sneaky, ulterior motive for making this offer.
As you have probably already guessed, I'm not getting rich giving away my best stuff for $1.00.
My sincere hope is you'll love what you see and choose to stay.
If you do, GREAT!
If not, that's OK too.
Just cancel before the 30 days are up, and you'll receive a full refund.
But if you do love it (and I think you will), you'll automatically be renewed at our charter member rate of just $19.96 a month.
A paltry sum...
... especially when compared to what will happen to your golf score when you implement just one of the execution plans you see above, or what you'll save by getting a direct, specific answer to that one big question that's been plaguing you.
In fact, I'll make you a deal...
If you aren't able to lower your score by at least 5 strokes during your first month in the Single Digit Blueprint, I'll insist that you bow out and look for help somewhere else.
Again, that's how confident I am in what you're about to have.
So click the Add to Cart button below, and let's get started...